Making a choice to send your children to private school is a big decision with a lot of questions. Will the quality of education be better? Will my child be safer? Will they learn important values? Will they be nurtured and loved? Can I afford it? For many families, school is the first place parents are entrusting their children without them, so it is imperative that parents and children alike feel happy, safe and secure. Obviously, it is an extremely important decision to make. Therefore, out of all the public and private schools available, why Holy Spirit School?
Holy Spirit is fully accredited by the Middle States Association and offers:
- New Jersey certified teachers
- Grades K-8
- Comprehensive, full-day kindergarten
- Flexible before-care and after-care programs to help working parents
- A fun and academically advanced preschool program
- Enrichment programs for gifted children and those who need extra help including speech therapy
- State-of-the-art Science Laboratory and Computer Laboratories
- Terra Nova testing grades 1-8
- Extracurricular activities including: Performing Arts, Basketball, Cheerleading, Chess Club, Music Lessons, Jr. Leadership Program, Health &Fitness, Book Club, School Newsletter, Forensic League and Student Government
- Spanish language instruction in grades 1-8
- Smaller class sizes with ability grouping for individualized attention
- A safe, secure environment featuring security cameras
- A nutritional, low cost hot lunch program
- Full time nurse on premises with staff members CPR and epi pen certified
- Online gradebook and teacher communication system
In addition, Holy Spirit:
- Welcomes children from all religious denominations
- Has an on-site Automated External Defibrillator (A.E.D.)
- Utilizes the Honeywell Instant Alert System which instantaneously notifies parents and caregivers of closings, emergencies and informational messages to the telephone numbers, cell numbers and email addresses of their choosing
- Uses an on-line tuition payment and management system for a simple, easy way to pay
- Requires all individuals, from educators to parent volunteers, to be fingerprinted, to have a background screening conducted, and to attend on-going education in Protecting God's Children seminars
- Welcomes and encourages parental involvement with an open door policy
Is Holy Spirit School Affordable? YES!
- It costs approximately $10 per day* to send your child to Holy Spirit School, less than the cost of a fast food lunch for two!
- Out of town residents can receive a rebate of approximately $900 per year, per child from their town**
- The average student's startup uniform wardrobe can cost less than $200...save hundreds on clothing each year!
- Holy Spirit offers a very competitive tuition and inexpensive before and after care.
At Holy Spirit School, Catholic-based values in a caring family environment is our way of not just educating the mind, but nurturing the soul as well. While all schools may seem alike, there is a difference....and that difference is Holy Spirit School.
Call us today: (973) 835-5680 Fax (973) 835-1757.
* Figure based on the 2009-2010 parishioner rate for one child over the period of 10 school months.
** Some towns reimburse families for busing if the town does not provide a bus to Holy Spirit School for students. Check with your local town for details and for exact amounts you may be entitled to. Figure based on Wayne Township's 2008-2009 school year reimbursement.